Jeemain was established in 1989, primarily as a college teaching I.T.
Despite being a fairly young institution, we have managed to achieve impressive things since our inception. We are now recognised as one of the best centres for I.T. training and education in the country.
Relatively new and still fairly small, we are highly proud of our accomplishments. Today, major employers and recruiters look to our graduates and students, when searching for promising young talent.
Every year, our recruitment fair grows a little larger and lot more successful.
We firmly believe in giving everyone a chance at learning and education. Our oldest student was aged 95 and recently completed a foundation course in I.T. successfully. She has plans to enrol on more courses, next term!
No matter who you are, what your background, age or skill level is, we believe there is a course suitable for you.
We do whatever possible to facilitate access to education whomever you are, whatever your additional needs may be and no matter how long ago you last entered formal learning.
Finally, here are some of our vital statistics, to ponder on, if you still are not sure!
- 95% of our students are in employment, within twelve months of leaving the college.
- 85% of our students say they gained employment as a direct result of achieving a qualification with us.
- 94% of our students believe the qualifications they gained with us are useful for the whole of their working lives.
- 97% of our students would recommend a course with us, to their friends and work colleagues.
- 92% of our part time students believe the teaching and content of their course is just as valuable as the full time one.
- 93% of our students appreciated the flexibility that our courses can offer them.
- 91% of students say they felt supported by our college.
- 85% of our former students have plans to return to study one day.